Welcome to SHEBuyersGuide.com
Welcome to the Safety, Health and Environment Buyer’s Guide which aims to bring together, on one site, the major suppliers and their products.
Also included are the major SHE associations, federations, institutions, trade unions, print and electronic publishers, training organisations, films and video producers and suppliers. A quick, easy to use, continuously updated, supplier and product information source.
Safety, Health and Environment News
For details of events, conferences, seminars, training courses and other related activities worldwide see www.oshworld.com/diary.html.
- EDITORIAL: OSH UPDATE + FIRE Electronic Service Newsletter
- FOCUS: World Day for Decent Work, 7 October 2018
- World Day for Decent Work, 7 October 2018
- ILO and the Netherlands to take joint action against child labour
- UK RoSPA’s OSHtober campaign to focus on driving for work
- UK Government is set to ban restaurant owners from taking a share of tips from their staff
- Dementia 2020 – Roadmap to Delivery
- Amazon responds to union pressure with wage increase, but still denies workers’ rights
- Legalising Cannabis in Canada: update
- Events: Asbestos – Managing asbestos in domestic and non-domestic premises
- Offshore wind industry maintains focus on health and safety alongside massive sector growth
- ECHA Biocides Day 2018
- News from the USA: New Motor Vehicle Safety Resources Available
- Get inspection ready!
- USA News: October is “National Protect Your Hearing Month”
What's new at HSE
- HSE proud to fly Suffrage Flag over Buxton laboratory
- Steel fabricator fined after young construction worker falls from height
- Company fined after agency worker injured on waste conveyor
- Company fined for failing to recognise hand arm vibration risk
- Companies plead guilty following 2011 refinery explosion
- Energy company fined after worker injured
- Building company and director sentenced after carrying out unsafe and unnecessary work
- Brick manufacturer fined after worker seriously injured in machinery incident
- Fine for engineering company following life-changing hand injuries to worker
- South Yorkshire manufacturing company fined after worker suffers hand injuries