Welcome to SHEBuyersGuide.com
Welcome to the Safety, Health and Environment Buyer’s Guide which aims to bring together, on one site, the major suppliers and their products.
Also included are the major SHE associations, federations, institutions, trade unions, print and electronic publishers, training organisations, films and video producers and suppliers. A quick, easy to use, continuously updated, supplier and product information source.
Safety, Health and Environment News
For details of events, conferences, seminars, training courses and other related activities worldwide see www.oshworld.com/diary.html.
- Editorial: National Fitness Day in the UK – why not join in wherever you are in the World
- Focus: Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health goes full open access
- UK Government Coronavirus (COVID-19) Advice
- Health and Safety Executive (HSE) advice on cleaning, hygiene and handwashing to make your workplace COVID-secure
- Health and Safety Executive (HSE) advice on Social distancing to make your workplace COVID-secure
- Many UK workplaces still not “Covid-Secure” – TUC poll reveals
- Safety reps are key to a safe economy
- Unions must work together to keep society safe
- Unions must lead on second wave prevention
- Safe Quarry – A guide to Pedestrian Safety in Quarries
- Working safely with bales on the farm – Information Sheet
- Unions welcome face coverings rule for shops in Wales
- Guidelines: Conflict management using de-escalation, communication and negotiation
ILO (International Labour Organization) News