Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
- +44 (0)116 257 3100
- +44 (0)116 257 3101
- Contact Name
- IOSH Public Relations Department
- Health and Safety Publications
- Health and Safety Training
The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) is the professional body for safety and health practitioners. Founded in 1945, IOSH is Europe's leading body for individuals with a professional involvement in occupational safety and health, and represents over 25,500 individual full members working across the full spectrum of industry and commerce.
IOSH promotes the important function of the safety and health professional while also working to encourage employees to protect themselves and their colleagues from workplace hazards.
IOSH achieves this with a range of support services including:-
- Technical information service and publications
- Accreditation of training courses - "Directing Safely", "Managing Safely", "Working Safely" & "IOSH-SPA Passport Scheme"
- Register of Safety and Health Consultants