Welcome to SHEBuyersGuide.com
Welcome to the Safety, Health and Environment Buyer’s Guide which aims to bring together, on one site, the major suppliers and their products.
Also included are the major SHE associations, federations, institutions, trade unions, print and electronic publishers, training organisations, films and video producers and suppliers. A quick, easy to use, continuously updated, supplier and product information source.
Safety, Health and Environment News
For details of events, conferences, seminars, training courses and other related activities worldwide see www.oshworld.com/diary.html.
- EDITORIAL: 350 years anniversary of the Great Fire of London
- FOCUS: Annals of Work Exposures and Health and invitation to submit articles
- Nearly half of workplaces have never had a visit from a health and safety inspector, say health and safety reps
- Driverless vehicles – where are we going?
- Building design must respond to risks posed by balcony fires, says new report
- Landmark study points to way ahead on container port health and safety
- TUC warns bad firms they have ‘no place to hide’
- Unions call for action to stop sexual harassment at work
- ‘Lives could be lost’ at major roadworks, union warns
- Refinery giant fined £400,000 after serious injury
- Firefighters’ guide to occupational cancer prevention
- Regulatory activity: Chemicals used in tattoo inks review request
- Event: International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fire Safety Issues”
- Event: Middle East HSE Technical Forum – Effective management of health, safety, environment and sustainability
- Bangladesh Government and Global Brands Share Responsibility for Factory Deaths
What's new at HSE
- HSE to prosecute manufacturing company following Red Arrow pilot death
- Star company of BBC series prosecuted over worker injury
- Somerset manufacturer prosecuted for workers death
- Hemel Hempstead manufacturer fined £1m following worker’s death
- Construction company fined £800,000 after worker injured
- Two scaffolders receive suspended prison sentence following workers death
- West Midlands welding firm fined over worker injury
- Manufacturing company fined for safety failings
- Illegal Newquay gas fitter sentenced for undertaking unregistered gaswork
- Worker suffers life threatening injuries after drum explodes